Welcome in our #bedateam
The card we created with respect for the environment, the car and our customers.
Learn about members’ privileges.
Α. TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
1. All retail (B2C) customers of our Auto Centers (hereinafter member) have the right to participate in the company privilege program.
2. The membership card is strictly personal and can not be transferred or assigned by the member to any third party.
3. Members have the following privileges when using the #bedateam membership card:
-To replace the entire exhaust system, discount* -30%
-For exhaust system Tuning, discount* -25%
-To replace both pipe and muffler, discount* -25%
-For catalyst or DPF regeneration, discount* -20%
-For new catalytic converter or DPF, discount* -20%
-For replacing two mufflers, discount* -20%
-To replace a muffler, discount* -15%
*NOTE: The above discounts apply only to the respective spare parts and not to the provision of service.
4.Each member will receive additional personal offers, as they will be determined by the company, using the #bedateam membership card, if they explicitly state in this application their consent to send the relevant information via e-mail. or by text message on the mobile phone (sms) as follows:
– I accept to receive information about personal offers via e-mail
– I accept to receive information about personal offers via text message on mobile phone (sms)
5. The company has the right to unilaterally modify any term of use of the card, according to its respective policy, as well as to terminate the privilege program in whole or in part. Any such modification or cessation will be notified to the consumer public through an announcement in a prominent place on the company’s website www.beda.gr and by sending relevant information to the contact details stated by each member.
Β1. The company “BEDA SA” is Responsible for the Processing of personal data provided by individuals for obtaining a membership card and as a processor, with respect for privacy ensures that your personal data is processed legally applying the General Regulation of Personal Protection Data with no. (EU) 679/2016 (hereinafter “the Regulation”). The Company collects the personal data completed by the natural persons in the Member Application (Name, Surname, e-mail, mobile phone number and date of birth (optional)) for the acquisition of the membership card, and processes them exclusively for the purposes analyzed in these terms and are related to the enjoyment of the privileges it provides as well as to the support, promotion and execution of the transactional relationship and the relevant communication with the members. The Company as Responsible for the Processing takes the appropriate technical and organizational measures in order to guarantee the safe processing of the personal data of the members.
Β2. Members’ personal data will only be kept for as long as necessary, taking into account the processing purposes and as long as the membership card is active.
Β3.The Company will send to the member advertising / informational material regarding its activities, products and services and the personal offers of each member, either by e-mail (email) or by text message on the mobile (sms), only if the Member State wishes to receive such material and has given its consent.
Β4. Every member has the right to be informed, accessed, corrected, deleted (right to be forgotten), restricted processing, notification, data portability, objection to processing, complaint to the Competent Authority for Personal Data Protection, revocation of the consent statement at any time.
Β5. We inform you that you can appeal to the competent Authority for the Protection of Personal Data for any complaint arising from the above processing, on the website www.dpa.gr and the following contact details: email [email protected], phone +30 210 6475600, address: 1-3 Kifissias Avenue.,Postal Code 115 23, Athens.